Still thinking about joining the Writing to Heal and Embody the Higher Self online class? There’s still time! Class begins this Monday, January 14th and registration will close Sunday at midnight.
In this class we will use writing/meditation and other techniques to heal our thoughts, shift our focus our inner Kingdom, and learn to bring it forth!
For specific details click on the link above. You can also check out the class syllabus below for an idea of how the class will flow.
Writing to Heal and Embody the Higher Self Class Syllabus:
This is a four week online class dedicated to healing our thoughts, changing our focus, and bringing forth the kingdom within!
All you will need for this class is:
- A notebook or journal (preferably one you will use just for this class)
- A writing utensil
- Access to Facebook
All assignments, conversation, videos, reminders – EVERYTHING – will be posted on our Facebook group private page:
Here’s the low down on each week:
- Video every Monday and Friday: I will post a video on the Facebook page every Monday and Friday. In the video I will talk about the week’s assignments, stuff I’ve learned from the journey I’m taking you on, tools and techniques you can use, energy healing, and anything else that feels inspirational to add
- Daily “Thankful” post: Each day from here until the end of the class (four weeks!) I am challenging you to post something in our Facebook forum that you are thankful for. But there’s a catch; your post cannot be general (“I am thankful for my family, friends, kids, etc), but rather specific (“I am thankful for my husband’s laugh because it always puts me in a good mood no matter what I’m feeling”.)
See the difference? The later causes you to pause and really consider what brings you joy – what you are truly thankful for in your life, and why. Make sure you include not only specifically what you are thankful for, but also why. The purpose of this exercise is to daily put our heart and mind in a state of appreciation. If you’re wondering what this has to do with healing, let me just say, it has EVERYTHING to with it (but we’ll get more into that later). And yes, I will be doing this with you.
- Weekly Meditation: The primary assignment each week will be a meditation/writing exercise. The instructions for the assignment will be posted in a Word document on our Facebook page. These meditations will be posted on Monday, giving us the entire week to work through them and process them together as a class. We will be sharing our experiences on the Facebook page during the week of that particular assignment. Remember, this is a private page, so nobody will be able to see what you are posting. Because all of us will work at our own pace, I’m giving us the entire week to do these assignments, but make sure to visit the group page daily to post your day’s “Thankful” and look for any special posts/videos I may share with you.
Because the group is small it is vitally important that you keep-up with the weekly writing/meditation journeys. The class doesn’t really function the way it’s meant to if everybody is not participating. Remember, you have a week to do the meditation/assignment and post your experience so people can comment, give you feedback, and support you on your journey. It works best if you post your experiences with the meditation/assignment by Friday at the latest, so we have the weekend to process together.
- Morning pages: No, they don’t actually need to be done in the morning (although it does help). In addition to the weekly meditations I give you, I encourage all of you to keep a daily notebook throughout the four week period to help you clear your mind, process any emotions/feelings that may be coming-up for you, and get your creative juices flowing. I am a firm believer that creativity is linked to healing, because as we create, we find reasons to allow ourselves to thrive. I will talk more about what morning pages are and how they can be useful in our visit video. Just be prepared to commit to writing for at least 15-20 min a day in your notebook. I truly believe this is a major component of the class, so try not to skip it.
I can’t wait to go on this adventure with you. We are a small group, which gives us the opportunity to be vulnerable, real, and emotionally raw with each other. This is a safe space and I know we all have much to offer each other. You are all respectful and amazing, but I want everyone to know that I will remove anyone from the group for any hurtful comments or unnecessary negativity. This class is about acceptance and non-judgment, so people can feel free to share from their hearts.
Remember, ultimately it is YOUR faith that heals you. Have faith in yourself throughout the process. You have a wealth of knowledge, gifts, and abilities within you just waiting to be unleashed. That’s what this class is all about: Waking you up to who and what you truly are. You are your own greatest teacher.
*For a current list of all Amanda’s spiritual development courses, visit http://amandaleighflaker.weebly.com/spiritual-development-courses.html
3 thoughts on “Only Two Days Left to Register for Writing to Heal and Embody Your Higher Self”
Hi! I just signed up for the online class and paid via paypal. I didnt recieve a email stating what to do next or how to actually take part in the class on facebook. Im so confused. could you please get back to me and let me know what to do. Thank you so very much.
Yup! We received your registration form. I just sent you a confirmation email with the class info. 🙂 Yay! So happy you’re joining us!