Tuscany, Italy — October 4th – 11th 2013:
Get ready to lavish in luxury, learn about wine from the experts, experience traditional Tuscan cuisine prepared by Italians (raw and vegan style), steep in the magic of aromatherapy, healing massage, and energy work, connect with like minds, and experience your internal world through complete indulgence in your senses. This will be an exclusive,once-in-a-lifetime, full immersion retreat in the heart of Tuscany.
So often in the “spiritual community” we are taught to deny our selves. We make a conscious effort to fully activate and engage our upper chakras through meditation, prayer, out of body experiences, and fasting, but we neglect our lower chakras – we discount the purpose and power of our physical experiences.
We came into life in this physical dimension to experience it, learn from it, and expand. Denying the importance and role of our physical expression cuts off a major aspect of our purpose here, and rather than “setting us free” it often leads to repressed and blocked energy in the body.
It’s all about balance. We don’t want to over-indulge the physical, but often we need to create moments and experiences where we can fully allow our lower chakras a place to take center stage. When we activate and allow our lower chakras to do what they were designed to do, we can create bliss that is unparallel in any other dimension – we experience the merging of the physical and non-physical aspects of ourselves which – when fully charged – can allow the flow of energy through our bodies to cause a kundalini experience throughout our entire energetic and physical fields.
Activating bliss through our five senses is a total allowance of our physical and spiritual selves to come together in complete harmony in this 3rd dimension – to give us permission to create and experience beauty; the bliss of such moments is often called “orgasmic” for a reason. It’s the closest we come to experiencing the fullness of our WHOLE selves in this dimension, and it is through our physical senses that these moments of creative and sensual pleasure are made possible.
Italy is a country where beauty reigns. It’s a place where culturally time is arranged to experience the poetry and magic of “la vita bella.” It’s an experience you don’t just live; you enter directly into the music of life. You allow the beauty of the physical world to seep into every cell of your body. It’s about indulgence. It’s about creation. It’s about experiencing the bounty and harvest of our energetic and spiritual work that has been transmuted into physical attributes: Wine, chocolate, living organic foods, music, aromatherapy, massage, and all things blissful. Italy is truly an immersion in the aesthetics of creation.
This retreat provides an experience, an opportunity to allow yourself to let go and fully surrender to the beauty within and
around you, filling your senses, your body, and your spirit with the majesty and magic of what it means to truly live, love, and luxuriate in bliss of being in a body of flesh and blood. It’s about losing yourself in present moment awareness and fully experiencing the gift of our physical world.
Here’s a lil’ taste of the magic we’re weaving together for you:
- Five-star service and accommodation at a private Renaissance-style Tuscan Villa where wine can be sipped on the terrace over-looking the rustic vineyard hills of Chianti.
- Exclusive winemaker’s dinner featuring world-renowned winemaker, Count Sebastiano Capponi of Villa Calcinaia Vineyards.
- Luxurious intuitive bliss massage and energy healing to ground the magic into your physical body.
- Hand-crafted, world-class wine from some of the greatest producers in Tuscany.
- Private wine tour/tasting excursion to one of Tuscany’s most well-respected, bio-diverse organic wineries.
- Tantalizing cacao ceremonies (Italian style!) to experience the bliss and gentle mind-altering/multi-dimensional affects of this magical and alchemical bean.
- Traditional Tuscan cuisine prepared raw and vegan style by Italy’s most well-known and respected raw food chef and educator, Vito Cortese.
- Sensual aromatherapy infused in every room of the house and custom blended for this exclusive retreat by certified, intuitive aroma therapist, Athena Ziegler.
- Classes on how aromatherapy can assist you both spiritually and energetically.
- Two fully serviced four course dinner parties at the Villa with food/wine pairing and live classical guitar (yes, you will have a professional waiter for these dinners!)
- Wine 101 classes (including wine and food pairing, wine etiquette, and wine basics).
- Raw food classes on classic Italian dishes taught by Vito Cortese using the freshest and most local ingredients birthed from the rustic soil of Tuscany.
- Excursions in the medieval city of Florence.
- Plenty of time to relax, soak in the magic, drink wine, eat amazing food, and enjoy the beauty of Tuscany.
Join us for an entire week full of world-class wine, living/organic Tuscan foods and luxurious self-pampering woven-in the intricate and alchemical magic of aromatherapy, energy healing, love, and unapologetic bliss. Our intention is to create a five-star experience of magic and pleasure that is deeply grounded in and experienced through your physical senses. It will be an otherworldly creation. Your only job is to show-up and surrender to the beauty. We’ll take care of the rest.
Pricing and registration will open Thursday, Jan. 31st. As this is the only exclusive, alchemical, luxury, five star retreat of its kind, registration is likely to go fast. Space is extremely limited. First come, first serve. If you are planning to come with a partner or spouse, or if you wish to have your own room, there is a limited number suites available with a queen size bed. All other rooms will be shared with single beds, so register soon to receive your preference.
We can’t wait to create magic and sip wine with you under the Tuscan sun!