OMG! These taste like Ferrero Rocher and Nutella rolled into one. Delicious chocolate!
Dairy free, gluten free, and no processed sugars.
Hazelnut & Chocolate Bites
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1 tbsp of hazelnut butter
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1/4 cup of coconut shredded
- 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- Add the pecans to the blender and blend into flour
- Add in the coconut and cacao powder & blend again.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and blend. You may need to stop and stir the mixture to get everything mixed well as it can be quite sticky…
- Once it has mixed into a dough texture, roll into little balls.
- Place in the fridge to firm.
These are great for kids, and a perfect chocolate fix for everyone.
Tuesday’s Tasty Treats is brought to you by holistic health coach, Sarah Hook.