Zucchini Rustic Pasta
A beautifully healthy & vibrant springtime dish bursting with flavor & color.
Serves 1 Person
- 1 x Zucchini
- 2 x Large Vine Tomatoes diced
- 1 x Garlic Clove diced
- 1 x tbsp Capers diced
- 3 x tbsp of Mixed Olives diced
- 2 x Tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 x Avocado chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the zucchini and avocado.
- Spiralize the zucchini using a spiralizer. This is a useful gadget I highly recommend; great for making pasta shape spirals/noodles out of vegetables like carrot, beetroot and zucchini.
- You can steam the zucchini spirals over warm water until they are softer and warm, I do this when the weather is colder. Or leave them raw and let them marinate in the other ingredients for 30 minutes to soften the zucchini noodles.
- Top with avocado and season to taste.
Recipe by nutritional health coach and raw food chef, Sarah Hook.
2 thoughts on “Zucchini Rustic Pasta”
a “spiralizer?” I will have to look into that…
They are amazing.