You all know I love the content on MindBodyGreen. Yesterday, a good friend sent me this article and I felt myself sigh a deep breath of relief. Seeing all the limiting beliefs I’ve carried around — paraded before me in a long list — somehow gave me the permission I needed to finally let them go. I, for one, am choosing to make a conscious decision to release all of these beliefs for the New Year. I choose to believe I am worthy of living my dreams, worthy of love, and I am physically, spiritually, and emotionally ready to take responsibility for what I have created in my life. This year I am replacing all of these beliefs with words and emotions that bring empowerment.
So today, Jan. 1st, 2014, what limiting beliefs do you want to let go of? Start your New Year with healthy and empowering perspective of who and what you are. Your body, mind, and soul will thank you.
Here are 20 things to let go of in order to reach unlimited happiness.
1. Let go of all thoughts that don’t make you feel empowered and strong.
2. Let go of feeling guilty for doing what you truly want to do.
3. Let go of the fear of the unknown; take one small step and watch the path reveal itself.
4. Let go of regrets; at one point in your life, that “whatever” was exactly what you wanted.
5. Let go of worrying; worrying is like praying for what you don’t want.
6. Let go of blaming anyone for anything; be accountable for your own life. If you don’t like something, you have two choices, accept it or change it.
7. Let go of thinking you are damaged; you matter, and the world needs you just as you are.
8. Let go of thinking your dreams are not important; always follow your heart.
9. Let go of being the “go-to person” for everyone, all the time; stop blowing yourself off and take care of yourself first … because you matter.
10. Let go of thinking everyone else is happier, more successful or better off than you. You are right where you need to be. Your journey is unfolding perfectly for you.
11. Let go of thinking there’s a right and wrong way to do things or to see the world. Enjoy the contrast and celebrate the diversity and richness of life.
12. Let go of cheating on your future with your past. It’s time to move on and tell a new story.
13. Let go of thinking you are not where you should be. You are right where you need to be to get to where you want to go, so start asking yourself where you want to go.
14. Let go of anger toward ex lovers and family. We all deserve happiness and love; just because it is over doesn’t mean the love was wrong.
15. Let go of the need to do more and be more; for today, you’ve done the best you can, and that’s enough.
16. Let go of thinking you have to know how to make it happen; we learn the way on the way.
17. Let go of your money woes — make a plan to pay off debt and focus on your abundance.
18. Let go of trying to save or change people. Everyone has her own path, and the best thing you can do is work on yourself and stop focusing on others.
19. Let go of trying to fit in and be accepted by everyone. Your uniqueness is what makes you outstanding.
20. Let go of self-hate. You are not the shape of your body or the number on the scale. Who you are matters, and the world needs you as you are. Celebrate you!
For more inspiration and a guide to help you let go, get this FREE kit on loving life to the fullest.
See original article here.