I posted these questions on my new Abundance Matrix website, and I wanted to make sure you all received it here on Chakra Center:
To help us usher in the matrix of Abundance in 2018, here are 7 questions to ask yourself before making any big decisions:
- Does this decision make me feel expansive and limitless (or restrictive and limited)?
- Is this decision a win/win/win (win for myself, others, and the planet — win for my body, mind, and heart)?
- Is this decision prompted by what I want (or running from what I don’t want)?
- Does this decision promote compassion and understanding (or judgment and criticism)?
- Is this decision motivated by love (or fear)?
- Does this decision leave room for my humanity (or does it foster perfectionism)?
- Does this decision feel authentic to who I am (or patronizing to my inner being)?
If we continue to make decisions based on survival and fear programs, we only create more lack on the planet.
PS. In case you missed my FREE MASTER CLASS on healing the wound of lack in 2018, check it out here.
2 thoughts on “7 Questions to Ask Before Making Big Decisions in 2018”
Greetings Amanda I am new to understanding my abilities and while exciting it is also a bit frightening so I am thanking you for allowing me me find you, you are the light in my new path. Pisa ii thank you
Peace & blessings
Awesome! I’m so happy you’re tuning in. Abundance is an incredible journey. Good luck. ❤